Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Fun

I got a new camera.

Now I can do this.



If you notice in the background, there is my "Happy New Year" banner.





So, I know you can't read the banner, but it says "Happy New Year", each pennant has been stamped with ink  the same color as the paper, to create soft background pattern. Then I put an ivory circle on top of the pennant, which I stamped a brown letter on and sponged with brown ink.

I made the pennants out of an 8 1/2'' by 11'' piece of paper, which I cut into fourths. Then I made a mark on  the paper width wise, at the half way mark (2 1/8''). To cut the triangle, cut on the diagonal line from this center mark, to the upper corner. 

It was simple, it was fun... and addicting. This is one of three banners I've made. 

Happy New Years Eve!!!!!!




Lots of ♥,


Rapunzel 

No comments:

Post a Comment