Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Popcorn poping...


I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree. Spring has brought me such a nice surprise! Popcorn popping right before my eyes. I can take a handful and make a treat. A popcorn ball that smells so sweet. It wasn't really so, but it seemed to be Popcorn popping on the apricot tree.



I've sang the song ever since I was little...but I've never actually made popcorn balls.

They were so easy and fun. Defiantly a good spring treat:)


by Rapunzel
Here are tips.

You can substitute Marshmallow cream for marshmallows, one 7 ounce jar for twenty full sized marshmallows.
And, spray your hands with cooking oil to make them into the balls:)

Have fun:)

Lost of ♥,


Rapunzel 


via LDS music now

No comments:

Post a Comment