Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer List

I love summer.
I love imagining.
I love adventures.
I love just being completely free.

So here's my list of what I plan to do this summer...gotta make it last:)
 
1.    -watch the sunrise
2.      -sleep under the stars
3.      -watch all of the Anne of Green Gables
4.      -read The Book of Mormon
5.      -learn how to do messy hair
6.      -read Sense and Sensibility
7.      -attend an out-door summer concert
8.      -have a lemonade stand
9.      -finish decorating my room
10.  -fix my jewelry
11.  -read on the outside swing
12.  -go to an outdoor shopping center
13.  -have a picnic
14.  -learn to cook something new
15.  -get a makeover at a makeup counter
16.  -make a lace skirt
17.  -earn my faith ribbon
18.  -make homemade fruit roll ups
19.  -go to a hot air balloon festival or community carnival
20.  -donate blood
21.  -make a cheese cake desert
22.  -eat frozen yogurt for lunch
23.  -progressive fast food dinner
24.  -die my hair with kool aid (still kinda iffy on this one)
25.  -summer braids (they are really Jedi brads, I just like my name better)
26.  -see Les Mis
27.  -send a message in a bottle
28.  -try on prom dresses at a thrift store

I imagine it will get longer...I'll let you know if it does.

Lots of ♥,

Rapunzel

No comments:

Post a Comment