I love summer.
I love imagining.
I love adventures.
I love just being completely free.
So here's my list of what I plan to do this summer...gotta make it last:)
1. -watch the sunrise
2. -sleep under the stars
3. -watch all of the Anne of Green Gables
4. -read The Book of Mormon
5. -learn how to do messy hair
6. -read Sense and Sensibility
7. -attend an out-door summer concert
8. -have a lemonade stand
9. -finish decorating my room
10. -fix my jewelry
11. -read on the outside swing
12. -go to an outdoor shopping center
13. -have a picnic
14. -learn to cook something new
15. -get a makeover at a makeup counter
16. -make a lace skirt
17. -earn my faith ribbon
18. -make homemade fruit roll ups
19. -go to a hot air balloon festival or community carnival
20. -donate blood
21. -make a cheese cake desert
22. -eat frozen yogurt for lunch
23. -progressive fast food dinner
24. -die my hair with kool aid (still kinda iffy on this one)
25. -summer braids (they are really Jedi brads, I just like my name better)
26. -see Les Mis
27. -send a message in a bottle
28. -try on prom dresses at a thrift store
I imagine it will get longer...I'll let you know if it does.
Lots of ♥,