Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Tale of Two Castles

You may remember that I previously posted that I couldn't get my hands on this book because EVERY one else wanted to read it ...


Well, I finally was able to obtain it on CDs, as an audio book. The woman who read the story did an excellent job portraying the voices. I would definitely recommend listening to it, if you can't read it. 


This story takes place in a fantasy kingdom by the name of  'Two Castles', where a young girl named Elodie has come to fulfill her dream of becoming an actress. 


When the situation doesn't turn as she planned, she becomes a Dragon's Assistant, and discovers she is more talented and skilled than she would have ever imagined.


Elodie is a believable character. I felt that it was easy to relate to her feelings of loneliness, and that of an outsider as she first arrives in Two Castles. And more importantly than that, Elodie grows on your heart. She becomes a person that you want to succeed, and a person you want to be like. 


Hope you enjoy! 


Lots of Love, 

Rapunzel 


No comments:

Post a Comment