Friday, January 13, 2012

French Braid Tips



Personally, I think it is the most useful hair technique I know. 

Here is a link if you don't already know how. If you do, here are my tips to improve your do. 

1. If you are going to do two braids on either side of your head, part you hair into two pig tales. Tie the opposite side off , and start braiding the loose side. This way your part stays nice.

2. I like to French braid my hair when its wet. Sometimes I even run moose through. Both these things better the results. 

3. Grab even pieces as you go. This makes it tighter.

4. If you want to sleep with them in to make your hair wavy, try the inside out french braid. Put curlers on the ends of you braids, this way all your hair looks wavy. 



Lots of ♥,

Rapunzel 

No comments:

Post a Comment