I have a growing obsession with holiday banners. Since January is over, the old one had to go. But the space above our bay is too empty without it, so it was time for something new and festive.
- Basic pink card stock
- Valentine day stamps
- 2 corresponding pink stamp pads (one lighter and one darker)
- Letter Stamps
- Large heart cookie cutter
- Craft Sponges
- Pink Curling ribbon
- Rectangular hole punch
1. Trace 15 hearts onto paper with cookie cutter. Cut them out.
4. Smear your sponge in the ink, and carefully brush the edges for a vintage look.
5. Put two holes on either side of each heart.
5. String the hearts on the ribbon, put a piece of tape on the back to hold the heart in place.
6. Hang on the wall, curl the ends of the ribbon, cut to desired length.
Lots of ♥,